What is your favourite chocolate? If it’s Snickers (or any other) you can always integrate it in to your baking. So, I gave Snickers Cupcakes a go! After a quick google, turns out Snickers are also gluten free- so, that’s bonus!
At the moment, while gaining my baking experience, I am sticking to simple & trusted recipes that make delicious bakes. And I am branching out a little at a time.
As you will see, part of this cup-cake is fully Vegan, but not the main cupcake. I am experimenting and trialing different bakes that uses vegan alternatives for lovely bakes.
Ok, enough of me talking- let’s jump into this delicious Snickers Cupcake recipe!
Snickers Cupcakes (Gluten Free)
- 100 g Vegan butter
- pinch of Salt
- 100 g Caster sugar
- 2 large Eggs
- 80 g Soy flour
- 2 bars Snickers
- ¼ tsp Bicarbonated Soda
Chocolate Buttercream Frosting (from Sallys Baking Addiction link below)
- 175 g Vegan butter
- 315 g Caster sugar
- 30 g Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp Almond milk
- pinch of Salt
- 1 bar Snickers
- Add your room temperature vegan butter & caster sugar in a mixing bowl. Mix on medium speed until light & fluffy.
- In a seperate bowl whisk your eggs together & then gradually add them to your mix.
- Sift all your dry ingredients in the butter mix. Mix together on medium speed until combined.
- Line your cupcake baking tray with 8 cupcake cases.
- Using an ice cream scoop- add 1 full scoop into each cupcake case.
- Bake in a pre-heated 180°C oven for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven & let them cool.
- Add your room temperature vegan butter into mixing bowl & whisk on medium speed until light & fluffy.
- Add all other ingredients, apart from Snicker bar, and mix until well combined.
- Add the chocolate mix into a piping bag & decorate your cupcakes.
- Cut the Snickers bar into smaller pieces & decorate the cupcakes.
- swapped butter for vegan butter
- swapped heavy cream or milk for almond milk
What do you think? Will you give this quick & easy Snickers Cupcakes recipe a go? If you do – make sure you tag me on socials (links below).
Or if you are looking for some baking inspiration, make sure you check out some of my recent bakes that have made it on the blog – link here.